Monday, February 17, 2014

What's in my Ipsy bag? February 2014

It's that time of the month again! Time to see what I got in my February Ipsy bag. If you don't know what ipsy is it is a subscription service that focuses on makeup, hair, and skincare. It costs $10 a month or you can pay for an entire year and it will be $120. Each month you will get a makeup bag filled with 4 or 5 products. They are usually deluxe size samples, but I have received quite a few full size products. If you want to see what I got this month keep reading!



Pop Beauty Lipgloss in Peony Petal 
I have had very limited experience with pop beauty. I only own one thing from this brand so I was very excited to see a product from them in my bag this month. I have to say I absolutely love this lipgloss! I didn't expect it to be so moisturizing and pigmented. I can say that I will be making a trip to Ulta very soon to pick up some of the other lipgloss shades available.

IPKN New York BB Cream in light
This product has SPF 45 and is suppose to brighten, moist, and firm.  Unfortunately I don't know if it actually does this because the shade I got was way too dark for me. The tube says light but it is very dark on me. This product will be going to a friend. 

City Color Matte Blush in Fresh Melon
This blush is gorgeous. It's a nice coral shade. It didn't cling to the dry patches on my cheeks and it truly is a matte blush. I see myself getting a lot of use out of this blush this spring and summer.

Eyetini Eyeshadow in Spice Rum
This is a cream shadow. It is a metallic purple color with a dough foot applicator. This is not something that I would have picked up on my own but I'm glad I got in my bag. 

Zoya Nail Polish in Dot
I love most of the Zoya nail polishes. Unfortunately, this color just was not what I was expecting. It is a pastel pink and is pretty sheer. It applied very splotchy and uneven. This color will be a great color for spring if I can figure out how to apply it more evenly.


 
If you want to subscribe to ipsy you can use my referral code http://www.ipsy.com/r/4x53 or if you would rather not use my referral code you can go to http://www.ipsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment