Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Revlon Vintage Lipsticks!!!

I intended to post my skincare routine today. Unfortunately, I have had a busy day and didn't get the chance to write. Instead this will be a super short post about some new (but old) Revlon lipsticks that have been hitting the market.


Late last year Revlon announced that they would be relaunching some of their discontinued lipsticks. The five shades Revlon decided to relaunch were Icy Violet, Snow Peach, Sandstorm, Fifth Ave Red, and Jungle Peach. The colors that I am really excited about trying are Snow Peach, Fifth Ave Red, and Jungle Peach. These lipsticks have started showing up in drugstores over the past few weeks. I have not had the chance to pick any up, but that's mainly because I haven't seen them in any stores near me. I have to say I am pretty excited about these and can't wait until they are in a store near me!

Have any of you saw these in a store near you? If so, which one is your favorite?

I will be posting my skincare routine on Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment