Monday, February 10, 2014

3 Valentines Day Outfits

Valentine's Day is just around the corner. If you have no idea what to wear; don't worry I am here to help. I have created three different outfits for three different types of dates. Whether you are going to a dinner and a movie or just staying in, these outfits will look great for Valentine's Day.

Classic Valentines Day Outfit
The first outfit is a classic. It is a little black dress with some black heels. Since the dress doesn't have any rhinestones or sequins on it, I threw in a cute baby pink statement necklace. I thought the heart earrings were appropriate since it will be Valentines Day. Just add a gold bracelet and a cute pink clutch and you will be ready to go.



Fancy Valentines Day OutfitThis next outfit is on the fancier side of things. It is a long, strapless maroon maxi dress. Of course with a dress like this you have to have some gold hoops and bracelets. The shoes are nude with a lot of cute cut outs. Finishing off this outfit is the simple nude colored clutch. I think this outfit would be good if you were going to a really nice restaurant and a play.





Casual Valentines Day Outfit
The last outfit is very casual. It is a pink rhinestone tank with black leggings. I didn't want to go overboard with the jewelry so I only added bow earrings and a simple silver bangle bracelet. I think the shoes are adorable. Its hard to see in the picture but they have cut outs around the ankles. This outfit is nice if your just staying in. It is still cute without looking like you didn't try.


Leave a comment telling me which outfit you like the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment