Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentine's Day Gift Guide For Her


Valentines Gift Guide
 
 
Here is a last minute gift guide for those of you who do not know what to get for the special girl in your life.
 
Jewelry
You cant go wrong with jewelry. I would recommend buying a statement necklace. It can take an outfit from blah to BAM! Statement necklaces give an outfit that extra oomph. Charming Charlie's and Forever 21 has some very pretty, affordable jewelry.
 
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
This eyeshadow palette has been getting so much hype. I have yet to pick this up, but based on previous Urban Decay palettes I'm sure this one lives up to the hype. The Naked 3 palette is a very good option to give as a Valentines Day gift.
 
Nail Polish
For the girls that have to have their nail polish this is the perfect gift for them. There are plenty of nail polish sets out there. They can be found at ULTA and Sephora.
 
Nyx Butter Lipsticks
The much anticipated butter lipsticks are finally here! They come in a variety of different colors and are only $5.99! The butter lipsticks can be found at ULTA.
 
Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume
This is my all time favorite perfume. It is the perfect floral scent. I hardly wear any other perfume. Since it is such an expensive item, I would buy the rollerball just in case the girl didn't like the scent.
 
Purse
Every girl needs a purse. You don't have to go out and buy a $500 one. There are plenty of affordable purses at TJ Maxx and Forever 21.
 
Chocolate
Last but not definitely not least, chocolate. What is Valentine's Day without a little chocolate? I recommend the Lindor Truffles. They are amazing! I could eat them 24/7 but somehow I resist.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment