Monday, February 3, 2014

January 2014 Favorites!!!


Today I am going to be sharing with you all of the things that I have been loving this month! First off, I can not believe it is already February. January went by so fast I barely had time to acknowledge that it was a brand new year! I still keep writing 2013 on everything. Second, I plan on getting my monthly favorites posted the last week of every month. As you can probably tell from the picture above it isn't all beauty products. Now that I have rambled a lot lets jump into my January Favorites.

Maybelline Dream Touch Lumi
I have this in the shade radiant. It is more of a pink toned highlighter. I find that it works well to conceal my dark circles and to brighten up my under eye area.

Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion
This crazy weather has done nothing for my skin. My skin started became extremely dry and flaky. It was not good whatsoever. I started using the Cetaphil lotion and it has helped my skin tremendously. My skin started getting better within days of using this. After I use this, my skin feels 10 times better.

Nyx Butter Gloss and Butter Balm
I absolutely LOVE these! Tiramusu and its smells soooo good. I have been loving nude lips lately and Tiramusu is perfect to wear over top of a nude lipstick or by itself. I do have to reapply every few hours, but it is worth it. The butter glosses are so creamy and they go on the lips like butter. The butter balms are the exact same way. Mine is in panna cotta and it is very pigmented for a balm. I like to pair it with the Tiramusu butter gloss.

Real Techniques Blush Brush
This is the best brush to apply blush with. It picks up the blush color very well. I have used blush brushes before that no matter how much I swirl my brush in the blush its like it doesn't pick up any product. I don't have that problem with this brush and it is all I have been using to apply brush lately.

Marc Jacobs Daisy
This has to be my favorite perfume of all time! It smells so florally and girly. I know scents are different for everyone, but I think this could be one that everyone would enjoy.

Bath and Body Works Tis The Season Candle
I have been loving this candle. It smells like apples mixed with outdoors. It is the perfect winter candle. I can smell it before I even take off the lid.

Quakers Apple Cinnamon Rice Snacks
These are amazing. If you like apple jacks then you would love these. They taste exactly like them, but they are so much better. I could eat them all day everyday.

Amazon Kindle
I go through phases with reading. I will read constantly for months and then I will go days, weeks, or even months without reading. Then I pick up my Kindle again and think why did I ever stop? This month I have been stuck in the house a lot so I have fell back in love with reading. Ever since I got my Kindle, I hardly buy physical books. I just love my Kindle so much and I really hope I don't get into a reading slump again.

No comments:

Post a Comment