Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Skincare Routine

My skin has completely freaked out this winter. It has become so dry and yet it still gets extremely oily. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that my skin type is combination. If you too have combination skin maybe you would like to try out some products that I use to help my skin look its best. Even if you don't have the same skin type as me, the products I use can still work for you.



I start off with my Cetaphil Cleanser.  I use this to help remove all of the impurities and any traces of makeup that my makeup remover wipes may not have  removed. 

Then I move onto a product to help with acne. I use the Neutrogena All in One Acne Control. I have just started using this for the past few months, but so far I haven't seen any dramatic difference in my acne. 

Next I use coconut oil. Coconut oil can not only be used for cooking but has many skin benefits. I use the coconut oil on my forehead, nose, and cheeks.  I always make sure to wash it all off because it can clog pores. The coconut oil always leaves my skin feeling so soft. 

Last but not least, I use my Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion. At one point I could not even wear foundation because it would cling to my dry patches. No matter what foundation i used my skin still looked flakey. Then i discover this lotion. It has completely transformed my skin. It no longer has extremely dry patches and I can finally wear foundation again. 

I'm sure when summer comes around I'm going to have to change my skincare routine again. But for now this is what I have been doing everyday. It may be simple, but it gets the job done. I hope you enjoyed this post and check back Wednesday to see my February Favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment