Friday, January 17, 2014

Mini Drugstore Haul!


I recently went to Walmart and Kmart and picked up a few beauty products. I thought that I would share with you all what I got. I've been hearing a lot about the Covergirl Bombshell Mascara so I picked it up in the color black. This product has been getting so much hype that I just had to buy it and try it out for myself. I also got the Maybelline Color Elixir in the shade Blush Essence. It goes on smoothly and is very pigmented. the only downside is that it has a strange smell. It is not overbearing but it is noticeable
Color Elixir in Blush Essence
Since Kmart had buy one get one 50% off of Maybelline products, I got the fit me concealer in the shade 15. It seems to be a good match for me and it has pretty good coverage. I have heard Tati from GlamLifeGuru on YouTube rave about the Coty airspun powder in Translucent. I haven't got to test it out yet, but I am sure it will be fantastic! I know that this was very small haul but I hope you enjoyed.


P.S. Keep your eye out for my review of the Covergirl Bombshell Mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment