Saturday, January 25, 2014

I'm on Bloglovin?!

Hello everyone! This is going to be a super quick post. I just want to inform you all that I am now on Bloglovin. If you do not know what Bloglovin is I will give you a quick rundown of the site. It is a website where you can follow all of your favorite bloggers and even find new blogs to follow. All you do is sign up for an account and start searching for blogs. When you follow a blog, the next time that blogger posts it will show up in your Bloglovin feed. Bloglovin makes it so much more convenient to keep up with your favorite bloggers. If you want to find my blog all you have to do is search for beautybash18 in the search bar and click follow. I hope everyone is having a great day and check back Friday for my newest post.


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11653959/?claim=ezy98wtcza4">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment