Friday, January 10, 2014

Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser Review

A few months ago I started seeing pictures on Pinterest of a Maybelline product called the Baby Skin Pore Eraser. At the time I thought it was a "prank" product because I had not heard anyone talk about it and I didn't see it in any stores. Needless to say I was pretty shocked when I walked in Wal-Mart last week and saw this product on the shelf! Of course I snatched it up and took it straight home to test it out.

Before I get into the actual review I just want to explain what this product claims to do. The Pore Eraser is supposed to give you a poreless smooth skin by visibly blurring the pores. I was really hoping that this product would take the place of Benefits Porefessional(which I adore by the way). Sadly, it does not.

The Pore Eraser feels a lot like the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer. It did not really do much for my pores. I felt like they were as big and noticeable as they always are. I am going to continue playing around with the product, but as of right now I am not loving it. Just remember that this is my own personal opinion and you may have a completely different experience with the Pore Eraser. I would love to hear other peoples thoughts on this product so feel free to leave a comment and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment