Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wish List Wednesday

Wish List Wednesday is a new series that I will be starting. Once a month on Wednesdays, I will be posting a post about items I really, really want to buy and possibly plan on buying later in the month. This month I have 7 fashion and beauty items to share with you.
Wish List Wednesday
Combat Boots
I know I am a little late on the bandwagon, but I do not own a pair of combat boots. I cant seem to find the perfect pair. Most of the boots I have tried on are either too wide at the top or just do not look right on me. This month I am on a quest to find the perfect pair of combat boots.

Yin Yang Crop Top
This may be a random item, but I have been eyeing this yin yang crop top. The one I like is from etsy. I believe it is $24 or $25 and the seller is MINGAlondon. The seller has good reviews, so I may be making an order on etsy in the next few days.

Black Skater Skirt
Is it sad that I only own one skater skirt and I just bought it last weekend? The one I bought was navy and I got it at Rue21. I had planned on buying the black, but they didn't have it in my size. I plan on going back there in a week or so to see if they have any more in stock.

Mint Peplum Top
I am more than ready for spring and I am in desperate need of spring clothes. This top is so cute and it is the perfect color for spring!

Statement Necklace
I don't own a lot of jewelry, but lately I have been loving necklaces. A statement necklace is the perfect addition to any outfit.  I have a feeling that I will be buying a few of these this month.

Naked 3
I am probably the only person in the world who has not bought Urban Decay's Naked 3 Palette (I may be exaggerating a little). It is such a girly palette with all of the pink toned shades and I LOVE it! It is just so darn expensive. I can hardly bring myself to buy any makeup that costs over $30 and even then it is rare. However, I think I have waited long enough and it is about time I buy this palette.

Smashbox Full Exposure Palette
The shades in this palette are neutral and they look so nice! I have not heard a single bad thing about this palette. If I buy this palette I will not be buying the Naked 3 and vice versa.

I hope you liked this post and tell me in the comments what your wish list is for this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment